IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
The person in charge of treating and protecting your data is ARBOMEX, S.A. de C.V., from now on "ARBOMEX" with address at Calle Norte 7 number 102, Col. Ciudad Industrial de Celaya, Celaya, Postal Code 38010, in Guanajuato.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE OF THE SAME
Similarly, by your participation in the activities of ARBOMEX, and by providing your data and approval of this notice, it is understood that you have granted a release of responsibility, without reserving any action or right to enforce against ARBOMEX, of the brand, its organizers and legal representatives, including without limitation, the activities carried out in terms of this notice.
The personal data we collect are mainly: Name, Surname, Email, Company and Telephone Number.
We do not collect sensitive personal data on our Website.
The personal data collected will be used for the following:
• Identify and contact you.
• Integrate your file as a client or client prospect and register it in our systems.
• Provide you with the products and services that you contract with us and fulfill your contracted obligations.
The personal information collected through the Website will be used to verify the identity of the users, as well as for analytical, statistical, and marketing purposes, previous to provide the Product and/or Service contracted.
The personal data that you provide to us at the time of your contact or registration will be incorporated into a data file whose owner is ARBOMEX, S.A. de CV, who has installed all the security, administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect The provided information.
The term of conservation of your data, based on our policies, will be three years.
REVOCATION OF DATA USE
"Revocation of the use of personal data"
And in the body of the message:
"I do not consent to my data being used for the following purposes:"
Listing the purposes or activities where you do not want us to use your data.
Based on the provisions of article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, may lawfully transfer your data to third parties without the need for your consent in the following cases:
1. In the case of national or international companies of the same group, such as subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliates, controlled or holding companies under the common control of the person in charge of a parent company or any company of the same group of the person in charge that operates under the same processes and policies internal;
2. When the transfer is necessary under a contract entered into or to be entered into in the interest of the owner, the person responsible, and a third party;
3. When the transfer is necessary or legally required by any authority to safeguard the public interest or for the administration or administration of justice;
4. When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise, or defense of a right in a judicial process; and
5. When the transfer is necessary to maintain or fulfill a legal relationship between the controller and the owner.
Except in the cases mentioned above and the others referred to in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, your personal information will not be transferred to third parties.
ON THE USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE WEBSITE, SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR SEARCH ENGINES
UPDATING THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Comprehensive Privacy Notice may be modified or updated at any time; If any modification is made that requires a new notice to be made available to you, you will be notified by email to the email account that was initially provided, in case it is only an update you can consult it on our internet portal www.arbomex.com.
Update date: October 2021.