To Users, we inform them that the following Terms and Conditions are applicable for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and applications in general, that make up the www.arbomex.com Portal (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Portal"), for which we understand that you accept them and agree to be bound by them. In the event that you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from accessing or using the Portal.
Arbomex S.A de C.V. and / or its subsidiaries, controllers, related parties and affiliates (hereinafter and, jointly and indistinctly, the "Company") reserve the right to discretionally modify the content of the Portal at any time, without the need for prior notice.
The User, understood as the person who uses or accesses the Portal, through the computer equipment and / or any communication equipment or device (hereinafter the "User"), agrees not to use devices, software, or any other means tending to interfere both in the activities and / or operations of the Portal, in the databases and / or information contained therein.
1. USE AND RESTRICTIONS. Access or use of the Portal expresses the User's full and unreserved adherence to these Terms and Conditions. Through the Portal, the User will serve, contract and / or use various services and content (the "Services and Content"), made available by the Company. The Company will have the right to deny, restrict or condition the User's access to the Portal, totally or partially, at its sole discretion, as well as modify the Services and Contents of the Portal at any time and without the need for prior notice.
The User acknowledges that not all the Services and Contents are available in all geographic areas and that some Services and Contents may only be used after their hiring, activation or prior registration by the User and / or by paying for them. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal and the Services and Contents, nor the usefulness of the Portal or the Services and Contents in relation to any specific activity, regardless of the means of access used by the User. The Company will not be responsible for damage or loss of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Portal and / or the Services and Contents.
The use of the Services and Contents on the Portal is the sole responsibility of the User, who in any case must use them according to the functionalities allowed in the Portal itself and the uses authorized in these Terms and, for which the User agrees. obliges to use them in such a way that they do not contravene good customs, the rights of third parties, the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, the laws of the United Mexican States and the legislation in force in the country where the User is when accessing to the Portal and use the Services and Contents. The Portal is for the use individual of the User for which he will not be able to commercialize the Services and Contents in any way.
2. RESTRICTIONS. The User does not have the right to place hyperlinks within the Portal, to use the Portal's links, nor the right to place or use the Services and Contents on their own or third-party sites or pages without prior written authorization from the Company. The User may not prevent any other User from using the Portal or the Services and Contents.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The intellectual property rights, industrial property regarding the Services and Contents, the distinctive signs and domains of the Pages or the Portal, as well as the rights of use and exploitation of these, including but not limited to, their disclosure, publication, reproduction, distribution and transformation, exclusive property of the Company. The User does not acquire any intellectual and / or industrial property rights by simply using or accessing the Services and Contents of the Portal and, at no time, shall such use be considered an authorization or license to use the Services and Contents for different purposes. to those contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
4. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The User agrees that the provisions established in article 3 above regarding the ownership of the Company's rights are also applicable to the rights of third parties regarding the Services and Contents of the Pages, domains or information presented or linked to the Portal.
5. QUALITY OF SERVICES AND CONTENT AND ITS GUARANTEES. Neither the Company, nor its suppliers or business partners, will be responsible for any damage or harm suffered by the User as a result of inaccuracies, consultations made, advice, typographical errors and changes or improvements that are made periodically to the Services and Contents. The recommendations and advice obtained through the Portal are of a general nature, so they should not be taken into account when making personal or professional decisions. For this, an appropriate professional must be consulted who can advise the User according to his specific needs.
The Company offers the Services and Contents with a level of competence and reasonable diligence from a commercial point of view, however, it does not offer any type of guarantee in relation to them. The Portal is provided by the Company "as is" and "as available". The Company does not represent any representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implicit, in relation to the operation of the Portal, information, content, materials or products included. The User expressly accepts that the use of the Portal is at their own risk. The Company reserves the right to remove or delete any information from the Portal, at any time, at its sole discretion. Neither the Company, nor its suppliers or distributors offer specific guarantees on the Services and Contents; The Company excludes all warranties to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Company does not assume or will assume any type of responsibility towards any person, derived or that could be derived by the Services and Contents, navigation on the Portal, queries, clarifications and / or any other kind of response given by the Company by any means of communication.
The User undertakes to leave the Company, its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, advisors, proxies, representatives and / or any person related to it alone, from any liability that may be imputed by virtue and / or in relation to the Portal, the provision of Services and Contents or any other derivative of these Terms and Conditions.
The User understands and accepts that the Company will be limited by liability of any kind, in all cases, to the amount paid as consideration for the Services and Contents.
5.1 RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS. For the safety of the Users, at any time they may cancel the Services and Contents that they acquire on the Portal, at their sole discretion and without any liability.
6. LINKED THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES. The fact that information is offered on the Portal or on other linked or linked sites does not imply the recommendation, guarantee, sponsorship or approval by the Company regarding said information, goods and / or services. The availability of goods and / or services offered by third parties or by linked or linked sites is not the responsibility of the Company. By virtue of the foregoing, the Company will not be liable to any authority of any nature, for any matter related to the sale, consumption, distribution, delivery, availability or provision of any of the goods and / or services offered by third parties or by sites linked or linked through the Portal.
Regarding the Services and Content provided by third parties within or through links to the Portal (such as links, banners and buttons), the Company is exclusively limited, for the User's convenience, to:
(i) inform the User about them and, (ii) to provide a means to put the User in contact with suppliers or vendors. The products and / or services that are marketed within the Portal and / or on linked third-party sites are supplied by independent merchants and under no circumstances shall it be understood that they are the responsibility of the Company. There is no type of employment relationship, association or partnership between the Company and said third parties. All advice, advice, statement, information and content of the linked third party pages or within the Portal represent the opinions and judgments of said third party, consequently, the Company will not be responsible for any damage or harm suffered by the User as a result of these.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. The Company is obliged to keep confidential the information it receives from the User that has this character in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in the United Mexican States; The Company does not assume any obligation to keep confidential any other information that the User provides.
8. USE OF NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Through the use of the Portal, the User authorizes the Company, but not limited to, to use, publish, reproduce, disclose, publicly communicate and transmit non-confidential information, in terms of what is established in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, in the Federal Copyright Law, in the Federal Consumer Protection Law and in any other applicable in Mexican legislation.
9. COOKIES. The User who has access to the Portal agrees to receive files transmitted by the Company's servers. A "Cookie" is a data file that is stored on the hard drive of the User's computer when the User accesses the Portal. These files may contain information such as the identification provided by the User or information to track the pages that the User has visited. A Cookie cannot read the data or information from the User's hard drive or read the Cookies created by other sites or pages.
Generally, Cookies are accepted automatically, the User can change their browser settings at any time. In the event that the User decides to reject Cookies, it is possible that certain sections of the Portal do not function optimally or even do not work at all.
10. NOTICE OF PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA. All the information that the Company collects from the User is treated with absolute confidentiality in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in Mexican legislation.
11. ACCESS KEYS. At all times, the User is the sole and final responsible for keeping secret the access codes that he may have and with which he has access to certain Services and Contents of the Portal.
12. MODIFICATIONS. The Company will have the right to modify, at any time, the Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and / or consent of the User. Consequently, the User must carefully read the Terms and Conditions each time he intends to use the Portal. Certain Services and Contents offered to Users on and / or through the Portal are subject to their own particular conditions that substitute, complete and / or modify these Terms and Conditions. Consequently, the User must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions before accessing any of the Services and Contents.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. For the interpretation, compliance and execution of these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees that the Federal laws of the United Mexican States and the courts of Miguel Hidalgo Mexico City will be applicable, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction or jurisdiction. that may correspond to them due to their present or future addresses or for any other cause.
14. CONTACT. The User can contact, at any time, the Company's staff for any clarification, comment, doubt and / or suggestion related to the Services and Contents, the Portal and / or these Terms and Conditions at [email protected]